Genre: Single Player, Action-adventure, third-person shooter
- Available for:
- XBOX One
I played: Around 15 hours
- Very well told story with some likeable characters.
- Great solid 3rd person shooter and a nice take on the standard shooter, which, with the addition of time powers, can make the fights feel very upbeat and dynamic. Remedy has put a nice set of twists on the standard 3rd person genre.
- The visuals are stunningly beautiful. Make sure you spend time to just look around as the game engine does an amazing job of representing the fractures in time.
- Brings a whole new meaing to "freeze" when someone points a gun at you.
- The mix between live action and gameplay worked very well for me, giving me a chance to sit back and enjoy the level I had just played, and to get some background information on the rest of the cast and the world in which the game is set.
- Despite downloading the video pack, I still received the odd bufferring message during video playback.
- Once you have finished the main game, it offers very little re-playability
- Despite the combat being amazing and very interesting in general, most of the fights just aren't long enough to properly showcase the aforementioned.