Wheather you are new to Uncharted or have played it before, this is an amazing remaster of a great series of games. The characters, story and the game direction are a joy to experience. Some of you may struggle with the first one, as it feels a little dated and dodgey to play, but soldier on! The other two are well worth it, and as a package deal and in terms of value for money, it’s amazing.
Genre: Single-player, Third-person shooter, action-adventure, platform
- Available for:
I played: 70 hours
- The story and the characters are so well writen - it's really fun to play.
- By playing the games in turn, you get a real sense of the evolution of the Uncharted series.
- Overall a great remaster, and amazing value for money.
- Despite Uncharted being a remastered series of games, it still feels old, and the controls are clunky, especially in the first game.
- If you're struggling to play Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, lower the difficulty, and sit back and enjoy the story. It's worth the blow to your Gamer's pride.