Genre: Single-player, multiplayer Shoot 'em up
- Available for:
I played: around 10 hours
- Very easy to pick up and play with plenty of game modes to keep you occupied for a long time to come.
- The game looks incredible and plays like a dream - the gameplay was smooth and without significant issues throughout the time I played.
- Nex Machina doesn't just please the eyes, but also the ears, as the sound effects and music are really quite something.
- I'm a sucker for nostalgia, and anything that brings back fond memories of times spent in an arcade, whilst still managing to uphold modern gaming standards, has me both impressed and delighted.
- If you are not a fan of Twin Stick Twitch shooters you will find nothing for you here. Be on your merry way and seek adventure elsewhere.