- Available for:
- XBOX One
- A great balance between tower defense and pure guns-out-destroy-everything-in-your-path blasting
- The local co-op mode is so much fun - it adds a fun way to experience the game, which allows for more gameplay hours without it getting "old"
- There are some very challenging level designs!
- Upgrading the towers can be a painfully slow process, with far too many clicks involved for my tastes. Furthermore, placing towers during a fight often becomes extremly fiddly. This could easily have been remedied by the game being paused when you place a tower, giving you ample time to upgrade them
- Collecting resources during a fight is easily forgotten
- There are some very challenging level designs...
- Rather repetitive after a while (the co-op mode helps a little with this)
- The game takes a while to load at times
This Post Has 0 Comments