Genre: Single-player Role-playing
- Available for:
- XBOX One
I played: around 12 hours
- A great setting with some interesting characters.
- The graphics are nice and atmospheric.
- The game does a very good job of capturing the nostalgic feeling of the RPG days of old.
- Some of the choices allow for a truly great start to the game.
- At times the frame rate can get a little laggy which disrupts the gameplay.
- Some of the areas felt very small.
- I occasionally had a hard time keeping my attention on the game as it was not always very engaging.
- The combat wasn't very captivating, in fact it was outright boring sometimes, which didn't help the aforementioned issue with my attention.