Genre: Single-player, multiplayer, action role-playing, hack and slash
- Available for:
I played: single player and a few multiplayer matches.
- After all these years the overall gameplay is still good, and the story is still great fun to play.
- The visual improvements are amazing; the game runs smoothly with no in-game lag.
- Multiplayer via Steam is easy to set up.
- The inventory system is just a pain to manage.
- The controls feel a little outdated and since Titan Quest's initial release, other games have refined the controls in gaming as a whole, meaning that we're used to a higher standard. A revamp is sorely needed here.