Genre: Single-player, multiplayer, Action, platformer
- Available for:
I played: 15 hours
- A great fun experience, with a well rounded and entertaining story
- The way that Knack changes his size is a wonderful concept for a game mechanic
- If anyone on your PlayStation network has played the game and opened any upgrade chests, you can select the random item they got instead of the one you got
- The targeting system can sometimes be difficult. For example, when you use the boomerang, it often hits the wrong target over and over again.
- The upgrade chests felt too far and few between. After my first play through, I felt that I had not been able to make a lot of gadgets in order to upgrade, and with the random drop mechanism working in such a way that you may end up with quite a few unfinished gadgets, only a few upgrades can be made in any one play through.