Genre: Medieval City Simulator
- Available for:
I played: around 16 hours
- The game has a great interface and it's very easy to pick up and play.
- You get to make some fantastic medieval cities, and then defend them against vikings and dragons - when could that not be fun?
- There are some wonderful developments planned for the future, so get on board now and enjoy the journey!
- The camera movements take a little while to get used to.
- I had a few issues with some of the buildings, as some showed a radius and others didn't, which made proper placement somewhat complicated.
- The clouds. They just get in the way.