Genre: Single-player action role-playing
- Available for:
I played: for around 15 hours
- A nice DLC which adds some intriguing content to an already brilliant game.
- There are some great new characters and a nice narrative addition which builds well on the main story.
- I really enjoy the way ramping up the difficulty level to "very high" creates some utterly intense, absorbing combat moments.
- The game is still fantastically beautiful. The new section of the map has plenty to offer to keep you occupied for a good while to come.
- It takes a little while to get back into the game if you haven't been playing Horizon recently.
- Inventory management is still a pain. Single player games like this should just remove this game mechanic - it's tedious, and no one ever seems to be able to come up with a system that doesn't grate your nerves in the long run as though it were a six year old neighbour attempting to learn the violin.