Genre: Single-player, Action-adventure, stealth Mode.
- Available for:
- XBOX One
I played: 30 hours and still a lot more to come
- The episodic release for this title feels like it is working very well, it has encouraged me to play back over the missions more than I probably would have if everything had been released at the same time.
- A more "pick and play" element has been added to the game, which I wasn't expecting, and it suprised me in a really positive way. I have found myself just having a quick go here and there, which works really well for me as a person who doesn't often have a lot of consecutive time to spend on games outside of my weekends and holidays.
- The addition of elusive targets really brings tension back into the Hitman game. They are one try targets, and if you fail (like me, most of the time), there is no second chance.
- Occasionally Agent 47 doesn't control as you'd expect (although this doesn't happen very often, just the odd time here and there).
- The episodic format of the game can make it a little hard to follow the underlying story.