Genre: Single-player, multiplayer First-Person Shooter
- Available for:
- XBOX One
I played: 20 hours, including running around looking for collectables.
- Brilliant level design.
- Great selection of weapons and upgrade paths, plus some interesting power ups.
- The story is interesting and engaging, and it keeps you moving foward at a good pace.
- Great music.
- The game is a FOV (Field of View) setting, which allowed me to play it with no motion sickness issues what-so-ever.
- One of the boss fights was hard... Throwing-the-controller-at-the-TV hard, which is a little frustrating in an otherwise pretty well balanced game.
- Some of the Rune challenges are very, very difficult, but they are always interesting.
Support us by buying DOOM from here.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]