- Available for:
- XBOX One
- Oozes charm and I love the turn based aspect to the combat.
- The game looks amazing.
- The story is interesting so far, with a lot of background (and consequently a lot of reading), which is doing a good job of adding to the lore and the genereal setting of the game.
- The pacing feels a little off, and I just can't seem to connect with the characters.
- Picking up items can be tricky at times, you have to rotate the camera until it "connects" with the item. One incident included me trying to obtain a hammer on a barrel and ending up demolishing the barrel to get said hammer. Entertaining, and yet annoying at the same time.
- The inventory system is clunky and not very intuative.
- The Rock, Paper, Scissors "mini game" is a real pain, and seems random in context to the game.