Genre: Multiplayer, Action role-playing, first-person shooter
- Available for:
- XBOX 360
- XBOX One
I played: Far too long
- This version of Destiny is a LOT better than the one that was released last year.
- The story is better, a little more humour and better writing.
- This is a great time for new players to jump on board.
- There are some wonderful new puzzles and interesting weapons hidden around the world of Destiny: The Taken King.
- Financially Year 1 Destiny has been an expensive journey, and I don't think I will be committing to Year 3 if it continues in the same fashion.
- This is a better story with better game mechanics, and overall a much better version of Destiny, but as a veteran player, all your old gear is useless, which feels rough after spending a lot of hours on the game.
- I wouldn't say I feel like I've wasted my time on Year 1 Destiny (it's a fun game), but looking through the treacherous eyes of hindsight, a part of me wishes that this was the first Destiny to be released, and that I was playing this for the first time, instead of having to do it all again.