Genre: Multiplayer action role-playing, first-person shooter
- Available for:
- XBOX One
I played: far too much time...
- Great side missions, and the game explores some interesting aspects of Destiny. A few old favourites return.
- Destiny's gunplay is still one of the best out there, and it has great co-op with friends.
- The story isn't very good. It feels as if it's "tacked on" to the game, like they came up with a great concept for mechanics and design, and then decided to add the story afterwards. Kind of like sticking 3D onto a movie that was filmed in 2D; it's never really going to work.
- The Destiny grind is ever present, and like ugly tapestry behind beautiful furniture, it kind of ruins the mood. And it's unlikely to change anytime soon. Boo.
- Not much to bring new players into the game.