Genre: Single-player Roguelike
- Available for:
- XBOX One
I played: 15 hours
- Fantastic control method, that seems to respond exactly, to every small move you make
- Really easy to pick up & play & you just have to have just one more go
- Wonderful upgrade system. The more you play, the more powerful you become. It's very simple and works so very well.
- Won't appeal to everyone, as after a very short time, you end up doing the same thing over and over again
- If you don't have the right gear, the first boss fight can be hard work
- Because it uses randomly generated maps, I have found that sometimes, some platforms are just out of reach.
- Can be very unforgiven, when you make a mistake