Genre: Single Player racing
- Available for:
- XBOX One
I played: 10 hours
- Burnout crash mode is back, and it's really good fun. You get the epic feeling of "just one more go". You'll be at serious risk of losing track of time in the best way possible.
- The game works well as a couch co-op, which is a rarity these days. Makes me reminisce about the good ol' days of gaming.
- The controls are a little "twitchy" at times on certain maps.
- It could have done with some music, or, at the very least, a good theme song. Decent music adds volumes (pun intended) to any game.
- Some of the maps can be very tough - if you're prone to throwing your controller at your TV, it may be wise to steer (pun also intended) clear.