Genre: Single Player Third-person shooter, action-adventure
- Available for:
- XBOX One
I played: 15 hours
- An interesting story which at times is beyond strange, so much so it makes even the Twilight Zone or X-Files seem normal.
- The graphics look good, even on the standard Xbox One console.
- The destructible environments add a great level of gameplay.
- A variety of superpowers that work really well with the different enemy types, and also adds some wonderful ways to traverse the environment.
- There is a HUGE frame-rate issue with the game when playing. This issue is especially prominent after pausing the game, as the frame rate drops to such low levels that make the game almost impossible to play.
- In general, very long loading times after dying and when fast travelling.
- Facial animations on the cut scenes aren't the best.