- Available for:
I played: 18 Hours Singleplayer & 6 Hours Multiplayer
- This is the best looking game you have ever played. There will be times when you will just stand still and admire the scenery.
- The addition of the veichle is great, and they handle it in a very "Uncharted" way.
- The improved combat and jump mechanics are a welcome change.
- MultiPlayer is blast. The maps are small, and the 5-v-5 playing structure makes the games fast, but not too fast.
- A well told story that feels complete.
- The addition of more open areas allows you to explore a little more, and find different ways and strategies to achieve your goal.
- There are a few occasions during the campaign where the pacing of the story feels off.