Genre: Multiplayer third-person shooter
- Available for:
- XBOX One
I played: 48 hours and counting
- A fun cover to cover shooter that only gets better when you are in a group that knows what it's doing.
- There are plenty of different weapons to choose from, and the variety adds nicely to the feel of the game.
- Graphics are impressive and the game plays well.
- It's a long process to get to lvl30 on your own, which is where all the fun starts.
- It's a little unhelpful as games go, it has quite a few RPG elements that aren't always explained.
- One of those games that uses its own button arrangement, and doesn't let you change them. B is crouch not A.