Genre: Single-player Action-adventure, platform
- Available for:
- XBOX One
I played: around 12 hours
- A wonderful lead character and some great companions.
- Easy to pick up and play.
- The lock-on targeting for Joule's gun is great fun, and it makes the combat easier to play.
- Inventory can be a pain to manage.
- Sometimes, you have to walk a very long way at what feels like snail pace. This is unnecessary and aggravating.
- After a while the long (and i mean long) loading times really start to get to get to you, and they end up disrupting the pace of the game.
- The game becomes a little complicated with the Cores the more companions you get.
- The lock-on targeting system can get a little confused sometimes, and, as per Murphy's law, ends up targeting the wrong bad guy at the worst possible moment.