Genre: Single-player, multiplayer, first-person shooter, tactical shooter
- Available for:
- XBOX One
I played: 30 hours multiplayer
- With some friends, the terrorist hunt missions are great fun.
- The controls are very responsive, and the addition of the operators allows you to select some very interesting gadgets and guns in preparation for the mission ahead.
- It's annoying that you can't select the mission type you want to play, as some game types are more fun than others. It's frustrating when you want to play private games against the AI and the game automatically selects the game mode, putting a dampener on your fun if you end up with one you dislike.
- The multiplayer games are hit and miss. People either seem to know exactly what they're doing, or they have no clue at all.
- The unlock system could be better - it works quite well with the operators, but it's missing that certain je ne sais quoi.