Genre: Single Player Action Role Playing Game
- Available for:
- XBOX One
I played: 70 hours and more to come.
- It's more Fallout, and if you loved Fallout 3 or Fallout New Vegas, then you will love this one too.
- As always, there are some very interesting characters.
- The crafting system, along with the addition of the new base building mechanism, allows plenty of scope for a vast number of new things to do.
- Some interesting characters.
- It's a safe version of the Fallout franchise; it doesn't push the boundries, and it doesn't really do anything new (except for the base building).
- The combat really feels outdated, and nowadays, this isn't a good example of a First Person Shooter.
- You often end up spending far too much time in your inventory sorting everything out, and with the addition of the "collectible junk" you now need to hold for base building, it continues to become worse and worse.
- It's very easy to get distracted from the main story, with all the side quests.