Genre: Single-player & Multiplayer First-Person Shooter
- Available for:
- XBOX One
I played: 30 hours
- With the right squad, the multiplayer aspect to this game is incredible.
- The character classes have been simplified, which makes it easier to decide which profession to play.
- The graphics are amazing, and result in some wonderfully fluid movement. The audio and frame rates are fantastic as well. The gameplay is very intense.
- The game can be really difficult to play on multiplayer if you aren't in a squad, and struggling to that degree takes all the fun out of it. Finding a squad can be tough sometimes due to the default settings for Squad being locked.
- Levelling your character and unlocking weapons feels excruciatingly slow.
- The Battlepacks unlock system just feels a little messy and unrewarding.